2.2.09

Barefoot Pedal Pads

Barefoot Pedal Pads

The pads on the Guac`s brake and clutch pedals were SERIOUSLY worn.



Then I stumbled on some interesting ones on eBay:




$16.50 shipped. Not bad.


So I got them and installed them. Unfortunately the way they`re designed, they must mount sideways. I decided to have them "pigeon toed" since the toes look more fragile than the heels. I mounted them so the heels are where my feet are most likely to hit.



The rubber is softer than the other aftermarket pads I`ve had, so may not last as long. But the softer rubber will likely give me better grip in the Colorado winters with snow and slush on my boots.


I doubt I`ll buy them again when these wear out, because of the sideways mounting. But they`re cool while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment